Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And you wonder why Americans are overweight?

Ok, granted we had been out partying for our 25th High School Reunion, but still - this was the "dish" served at the Rustler's Roost - the appetizer platter - I know it served a lot of people but it was still scary. Anybody watched the Simpson's? Reminded me of the "flaming Mo" don't even ask me what it all is!


We didn't partake of this feast but very late that evening after a few cocktails and no food we ended up at one of the few places that serves food that late at night called something like Saddle Ranch - or which I now refer to as Hell. First tier of hell was the fact that everyone there was half our age and the fun just went on and on (really loud music, bull riding machine) Then came the food - we just wanted a snack so Aimee ordered the mini cheeseburger plate off the appetizer menu. This is what she got - I think there were a total of 5 (although later when we told the story I think we said 10!) I like to refer to this picture as boobs and burgers! Have to say though we had a blast - haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Aimee and Julie - love you guys!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment