Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks to all for last night!





Well, I slept like a log last night - the dinner was a success! I just wanted to thank everyone for attending and being such great supporters - it really is a fantastic thing to cook for others. Also, I want to thank Jennifer and Andre for all their help and encouragement and for being such great hosts - I couldn't do it with out you two! And last but not least my wonderful husband who is always my supporter and best friend - love you! Goodness - I feel like I'm accepting an academy award... Here are some pictures from dinner last night - we actually had time to take a few last night. Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Chef Rebecca!
    Your dinner was incredible. I loved it.
    While you were sleeping like a log, I was dreaming of wild mushrooms, sparkling salad, fenneled chicken and gingerbread with milk sauce.

    And your husband was a wonderful host.

    What a delight!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete