Friday, July 9, 2010

Unbelievable peanut butter and chocolate cake

Every now and then, for a special occasion, I'll go all out and make a crazy dessert - this was one of those times! I had a great helper, Sarah which made it fun too. This Peanut Butter Chocolate cake was worth the effort. Make it for someone you love, that loves chocolate and peanut butter. The only changes I made were halving the frosting recipe so it didn't cover the sides and in the meringue layer I used sliced almonds instead of chopped peanuts. The rice krispies in the peanut butter add a fun texture - now I'll just have to make Rice Krispy Treats with all the extra!

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of fun helping make this super good dessert. But I had even more fun eating it. Thanks Auntie Becky for including me!

    ReplyDelete