Friday, September 3, 2010

Swordfish sandwich - how could I forget?!

This is one of my favorite simple yet delicious meals. Actually, this one of my first forays into getting my recipes out into the world, but that's another story. Anyway, this is just perfect on a warm night.

Swordfish Sandwiches serves 2

2 thinly sliced, about 1/2 inch, swordfish steaks (I get San Francisco Fish Co. to slice them)
4 slices of Della Fattoria Pullman Loaf (I love this bread for toasting - they'll even let you buy half a loaf)
lemon olive oil
s&p
mayo
sliced tomatoes
handful of arugula

Drizzle the swordfish with the lemon olive oil and s&p. Grill just couple min each side as it's pretty thin. Lightly toast the bread and then spread with mayo top with fish, tomatoes and arugula. Yummy.
Post Note: I had just a smidge of caesar salad dressing left over from my salad the other day, so I mixed with some mayo for the sandwich - heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment