Sunday, April 13, 2014

More of Adorable Brugge

We only had 2 days in this adorable place but we did it up! All the way to the top of this Bell Tower (made famous by the movie In Bruges - I recommend it if you haven't seen it - a bit violent but funny) something like 360 steps to the top! My legs were shaking by the time we got down - so our first stop was the french fry place right out front for the famous Frites with Mayonnaise - and can I say we said "easy on the mayo" yikes!  "They fuckin' drown 'em in that shit" hope you get that movie quote! Next stop was the Haagen-Daz cafe for waffles and ice cream and a beer - quite the combo huh - when in Brugge! And last but not least my favorite place for a morning cuppa - a flat white that is - ever heard of that one? It was a new one on me but it's 2 shots espresso and hot milk served in a glass - awesome from an adorable cafe called I Love Coffee. It even comes with a little brownie on the side - these people love their chocolate and so do I! 
Bell Tower

Fries and Mayo

On a little boat tour
Flat White


No comments:

Post a Comment