Sunday, April 19, 2015

Special meal for my man

I'm going to share a secret with you... men LOVE women who can cook. Ok, now this really isn't a secret - and I don't mean to be sexist but it's true. I love that my man can fix things around the house - it's a good trade - our skill sets do fall upon the gender based party lines - but at least we complement each other. Anyway, I made a special meal to treat him for being such a sweet guy - love you honey! 

my love on our Paris anniversary trip


Skinny Fried Onion Rings with grilled steak and grilled shrimp  - and it's not even his birthday! Post Note: found these onion strings - loved them! 

on a Paris bridge
Can't believe this trip was over a year ago! Now we are past anniversary number 26 - unbelievable! Just wish the dollar was doing as well then as it is now - I say we go again!




No comments:

Post a Comment